Useful links and industry updates available here.
South Carolina Shellfish Growers Association
Promoting the shellfish farming industry for a greener South Carolina.
The SC Shellfish Growers Association is a member driven organization of clam and oyster growers and harvesters. Its purpose is to represent the needs of the shellfish industry in South Carolina, specifically to:
- Promote public appreciation and consumption of clams and oysters
- Develop marketing expertise
- Keep a constructive dialogue with regulatory agencies
- Represent the particular interests of shellfish growers
- Encourage communication among our members to share technology and management ideas